Before ordering a National Police History Check, consult with the relevant industry body, organisation or employer to determine the type of check they will accept.

Please ensure you are purchasing the correct police check. We do not offer a refund if you find out you purchased the wrong type of police check. 

You will need a Federal Police Check (AFP) for the following:

  • Residents of the Australian Capital Territory (ACT), Jervis Bay Territory and external Commonwealth territories
  • People seeking employment with the Commonwealth Government
  • People requiring a check under Commonwealth legislation
  • Australian immigration purposes
  • Overseas employment
  • Overseas adoption
  • Visa applications for overseas travel

The standard police check we offer on this site are NOT suitable for any of the following:

  • Immigration
  • VISA applications
  • Australian Citizenship
  • Queensland Office of Fair Trading (for Real Estate Licenses)
  • SA Department of Transport Driver Accreditation
  • Matchmaking and Dating Sites
  • Police Checks For Working Overseas
  • VicRoads applications
  • Victorian Real Estate License
  • NSW Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing Accreditation
  • QLD Department of Commerce Real Estate/Sales Agents
  • Police Recruits
  • Court officials
  • Judges, Magistrates, Jurors, Justices of the Peace
  • Victorian IVF Requirements
  • Overseas Immigration Departments
  • Requirements for Foreign Embassies
  • Personal Insurance Claims
  • Victorian Gaming License

This is not an exhaustive list as government regulations change constantly. This list s subject to change at any time without notice. Please check with the government department to whom you are applying.


21 Nundah Street
Nundah, Queensland